For this week’s assignment, we were asked to render data from a JSON file or a 3rd party API on a web page with some interactivity. I decided to work with email messages as my dataset since I’m working on an email app for Project Development Studio. While the webpage I built is not a reflection of the actual app/experience I’m looking to build, I thought it would be beneficial to start playing around in the space.
Th page defaults users to a view where they can see all their emails but have the option to click on specific tabs like “personal” or “work” to only show emails tagged within that particular type.
[Click Here] to go to the webpage I put together for this week’s assignment.
[Click Here] to see all the source code on GitHub.